Mile End Park and Chicksand Friendly Club Mother and Toddler Group
We aim to
- Welcome and value each individual child, parent, and carer.
- Provide professional who are qualified to teach phonics and early numbers.
- Work closely with parents, carers and children in the process of shared learning, care and development to provide for school readiness for all the children.
- Monitor and record children’s progress and achievements, working in partnership and with the permission of parents and carers.
- Encourage children to value themselves and others.
STAY AND PLAY SESSIONS
0 – 5 Years of age.
Every Friday from 9.30 – 12.00pm & Saturday 10 – 12 PM.
FRIDAY SESSION LOCATION
Mile End Children Park,
SATURDAY SESSION LOCATION